Tuesday 1 March 2016

Nigerian Singer, Yemi Alade Rocks Calabash as Her Bra in Alluring Photos

 Yemi Alade is known for her Afrocentric style, mainly promoting her fashion style by wearing Ankara prints/African prints ensemble in her music videos and both on and off stage.

In a recent chat with Silverbird TV's E-weekly interview, Yemi stated that she does not dress because she is trying to be super sexy.

Of her unique fashion style, she said:

“If you have followed my music, you will see the way I dress, I like being very comfortable and real with my fans. Not that I am trying to be sexy or expose myself, I just dress for myself and present myself to my fans the way I am. In reality, the original African woman is almost half-Unclad when she wants to dance.

"Remember in the past, when the women come out to dance; they are almost half-Unclad, what am I even say¬ing? Till today, in South Africa, there is this festival they do, where women come out without tops, not even a bra.

"The King does not allow the use of bra at all. I am an African woman, that is why when you see me in some videos I use calabash as bra and other times I wear very short things, not because I am trying to be super sexy, I am only presenting myself the way I am to my fans,”

No comments:

Post a Comment